Amazon Favorites: Winter 2020
Hello friends! I hope your Monday is off to a great start. Today I’m sharing some of my Amazon Favorites for Winter 2020. I wanted to keep it simple so I put it in list form to make it easier to view so do with it what you will. There’s quite a variety of fashion, electronics and kitchen items this time so it’s an interesting mix! Let me know if you’ve tried any of these items and tell us what your favorites are in the comments below! 🤗
Note: This blog post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you click the links and make a purchase. I only share links to products I truly love and know you will too!
Amazon Associates Affiliation: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
My Top Amazon Picks from Winter 2020:
- Swig Life Stainless Steel Signature 18oz Travel Mug – Great for coffee, tea, and soup.
- Echo Dot (3rd Gen) – Smart speaker with Alexa – Sandstone – I seriously don’t know how long I lived without Alexa.
- Waterproof Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer – This is the easiest way to keep track of temperature when cooking. I use it for everything from candy making to cooking meat. It works like a gem.
- Levi’s Women’s Performance Sherpa Lined Midlength Parka Jacket – Thi is the jacket I wear ALL the time! So warm and cozy and I’m not sure if it’s SUPPOSED to be waterproof but it keeps me pretty dry in light rain.
- HALLUCI Women’s Cross Band Soft Plush Fleece House Indoor or Outdoor Slippers – My favorite slippers. They don’t seem to have my mint green in stock anymore but I have my eyes on the pink.
- Signature by Levi Strauss & Co. Gold Label Women’s Modern-Skinny Jean – THE most comfortable jeans I’ve ever owned and they’re UNDER $25.00!
- Fire TV Stick 4K streaming device with Alexa – Since I got rid of cable this has been a lifesaver. I can watch Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video, and YouTube TV.
- Loving Tan 2 Hr Express Deluxe Bronzing Mousse – Dark – The most natural-looking, fast tan I’ve found.
- adidas Women’s Swift Run – I’m always wearing either my Swift Runs or my Superstars. I’m an Adidas girl all day!
- Ru Sweet Women Leopard Cardigan Long Open Front Sweaters Loose Knit Coat Draped Jumper with Pockets – Such a cute cardigan to wear with jeans and a tank. I love it for winter but it’s going to transition well into Spring!
What did you think of my Amazon favorites for Winter 2020? What have you purchased from Amazon recently that you’re loving?