10 Amazing Things You Need in Your Life: January 2020
Welcome to “10 Things”! At the end of every month, I’ll share 10 things from that particular month that stood out for me. It could be something I’m grateful for or a new product; maybe it’s just something that happened that I want to share. Just a short, sweet list of what shook my shingles that month! So let’s get started!
Note: This blog post contains affiliate links which means I may earn a small commission if you click the links and make a purchase. I only share links to products I truly love and know you will too!
Amazon Associates Affiliation: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Blogs – I’ve found two new blogs (new to me) that I LOVE! A Cup of Jo and Thirteen Thoughts. Go show them some love!
- Over cabinet organizers for stuff like cling wrap, foil and kitchen soaps. I also bought this copper soap holder for in the sink. LOVE not having crap on the counter!
- My new glasses. They’re BLUE! I got mine at Target Optical but Amazon has a WAY better price!
- Cheese Its. Because…
- YouTube. I’ll share a couple of my favorite YouTube channels that I binge watched while home sick. I’m going to do a comprehensive review on my faves in a future post but for now, here’s a few I seriously enjoy: RachhLoves & RachhLovesLife, Bon Appetit, and Robert Welsh.
- Hall’s Cherry cough and throat lozenges. Since I’ve been sick for over a month I’ve lived on these and I’m very grateful for their support.
- Allmodern.com – I’ve been working on gathering ideas to redecorate my living room and bedroom and I found this website with lots of furniture and accessories that align with my style. I could get lost on this website!
- This Barefoot Dreams circle cardi. I got this a few months ago but I LOVE it; it’s sooooo cozy. I love all Barefoot Dreams but I live in this cardi.
- Derma roller – I’ll share more about this in my skincare routine but my rose quartz derma roller made all the difference this month while I was sick. When my head hurt, I’d roll it over my temples and my eyes to help relieve some of the pressure. I couldn’t find mine online to link to but this one from Amazon looks AMAZING.
- York Peppermint Patties. Again, while I was sick most of January, these just made me feel better!